Bao Bao

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mummy's Worries


I'm starting to get very paranoid and worried over the health of my baby boy...

He is able to hit most of his milestones and his neck is getting very stable... BUT!

This morning, while I was feeding him his cough mixture, he possetted everything he drank earlier... He hasn't possetted so much in awhile already...

Then, when I was reading him the morning stories he started his very congested cough! I suppose this is the aftermath of the whole H1N1 saga... sigh~

I'm just really worried!!! Don't want anymore of the scary episodes again if I can help it! You're just so small and has already gone through so much...

When I glance at his beautiful face, so cheery and innocent.... I couldn't help the heartache thinking all that he is going through and has to go through in future...

Be Healthy and Strong, My Tyler... I think Mummy needs you more than you'll ever know...

1 comment:

ASH said...

so sweet..a mother's love. :) don't worry.. they tend to be weaker after recovering from sickness..

avoid crowded places now lah.. better be safe than sorry.

Auntie Ash misses you!! Tyler..not your mummy. hehehehe