| My Oriental Baby |
Little Tyler has a tooth emerging from his lower gums~
I reckon that was why for the past week his milk intake was significantly low. I literally had to fight with him every single feed. Looks like I've worried and got upset for nothing! Feel quite bad for treating him like the way I did when what he needed was Mummy's *TLC~ ;)
For the past couple of days, Tyler had been having porridge (with ikan bilis and soy bean stock) for dinner. I'll mix in a cube of frozen pureed pumpkin, carrot or brocolli in it. So far, he's loving it!! Usually, he'll devour at least 2 to 3 tablespoons! That's vast improvement in terms of solids on our end! Keep it up, lil one!!
I'm thinking he's a very Chinese boy (just like his Daddy) since he doesn't fancy cereal that much as compared. He likes, pear and banana too! Going to let him try some Avocado next week! Thinking of all the different menus I can put up for Tyler! How exciting!!
I've also gotten to feeding him water or steamed water from fruits with spoon during solid meals. Well, most of it got spilled out from his mouth for sure. But he's learning!! Today, he tried steam apple water... I should've had a camera in hand... He made a "sng sng" sour face completed with the "sng sng" sour shudder! LoL~ It was so funny!! Lakshmi (my help) and me couldn't stop giggling at him... hehe~
Speaking of which, while I feed him solids, in between few mouthful, it'll be a spoonful of liquid/water. Sometimes, he starts to clamp shut his mouth for the solids... But then I say, "WATER~" he will open his mouth for the drink!! I was very very amazed and impressed that my boy can comprehend this word! I'm happy with his development so far... I'll be looking forward to and waiting for more surprises!
*TLC: Tender Loving Care

No comments:
Post a Comment