Temperature around 18 to 20ºC... I love this weather.... So cooling!!!
We had to let Tyler wear a beanie before heading out
He tries to grab my fingers and pull himself up all the time!
On Friday morning, he was lying next to me after his morning feed, chatting with me and Daddy... All of a sudden he pulled himself halfway up! Both me and Tiki were shocked!! haha... Tyler actually grabbed our comforter with both his hands and tried to pull himself up! Then when he couldn't get up, he started to whine and get frustrated... hahaha...
Brought him to take his Visa Picture in the afternoon... He didn't need much support on his neck this time as compared to the time when he took his passport photo when he was barely a month old. Anyway, he kept looking down while I was holding his back until I told the lady to show him the "twinkle twinkle little stars"... We got it after a single shot!! hehe~
I can't believe that he's going to be 4 months old in 2 days' time... Time flies! I'm imagining his 1st Birthday already... hehe~

No comments:
Post a Comment