Bao Bao

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Tyler is 4 Months Old

My precious little one is 4 month old today!

Tyler "reading" Adventures of Peter Rabbit


He's always trying to pull himself up with anything he can get his hands one... Tiki and me were saying, he'll probably get 6-pack abs very soon with all the "sit-ups" he's doing all day long! He's learning to sit even before he can turn! haha...


Still very very obsessed with sucking his fingers... Every opportunity he gets, you'll see his fingers in his mouth! He starts putting toys into his mouth too! Gets really frustrated when he cannot suck well on the toys! haha...

Yum Yum!!

I'm not sure why, but Tyler is getting less chatty nowadays... I'm guessing because most of the time, his fingers are in his mouth or he's figuring how to put them in... Producing more saliva and starts to drool a little... Or perhaps it's due to his saliva... *Shrug*

Tyler's getting really playful!! He laughs out loud when we play peek a boo and other games with him... It's so funny and I'll laugh along with him... He loves to see me smile (vice versa), he shows his widest gummy smile when I do... hehehe... It makes everything all worthwhile!! hehe~

He is still not able to take long naps... Usually starts crying after 30 to 45mins... It's not easy to calm him down... I can see that he still wants to sleep... He'll only be able to fall asleep in my arms... But when I try to put him back in his cot, he'll yell and cry again... Sigh... I wonder when he'll start learning to nap on his own... Cos I feel it's also part of the reason he doesn't feed that well...

BUT! He is improving a little on his feeds... about 4 to 6oz each time for 5 times a day... I'm happy about it! Hopefully he'll keep this up!! I'm gonna trial on Nutroplex Multivits with Lysine this couple of days... But he hates it! Spits everything out when I give it to him... His tastebuds are sensitive, spits out any "foreign" flavours everytime! hehehe... Dr T is a little concern about the amount of milk he's taking, which makes me worry somewhat... Then again, as long as I get wet nappies, nice poo poo and a Happy Baby, I'm satisfied!! =) I don't want to stress myself or Tyler again... It'll drive me nuts if I get too anxious...

Wonderful thing is, he falls asleep by 7pm... So we get some time to ourselves... I'll wake him up around 10.30pm for another feed then he'll snooze till about 6 to 7am in the morning...

Tyler has his 2nd dose of DTP1/PV1/Hib today... Did a good job once again!! Screamed for 5secs this time and stopped! So proud of him~ =)

He took his Rotavirus vaccine last week when we went to see Dr T regarding his milk intake... This time we didn't feed him milk beforehand, I guess he was thirsty, so he took in the vaccine easily...

Tyler's growth rate of both height and weight lies in the 50 percentile... His head circumference tho is in the 10 percentile... I was a little worried, but he's developing well... Perhaps he just has smaller head...

Tyler's Weight: 7.2kg
Tyler's Height: 64cm

No comments: