Bao Bao

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bao Bao at 18 weeks

Everything has been great with regards to Bao Bao so far. The last time we checked on June 5th, 2010 with BNH Hospital's Gynae, Dr Suvit, we checked Bao Bao's heartbeat. Sounds good! =D

Bao bao and me are loving the food here in Bangkok... Really suit our current tastebuds... I suppose bao bao caused me to crave for spicy food and kuey tiao!! And there's plenty of that here! Luckily i'm sorta off the junk food phase... hehe

Been suffering from Heartburn on and off for a couple of weeks... So i had to avoid spicy food for now...

Also, my hair parting has changed... I've always been side parting but nowadays no matter how i style my hair, it still falls to centre... Kinda funny~ Maybe i should do something about my locks...

Starting to have problems with sleeping cos i was quite worried that my position will affect bao bao's growth. I know it's best to be sleeping on my left side at about 45degrees but i can't help but move in my sleep cos staying in the same position the whole night is quite impossible for me... I'll try~

Felt Bao Bao's movement on Monday June 21, 2010 night... When i was lying down (on my left-side) on Tiki's lap while watching TV... Have been feeling the tiny movements since then... Feels like tickling and tapping from the inside... I love it! =)

Right now, Tiki's talking to Bao Bao... Asking Bao Bao to kick me... :) He loves talking to my tummy~


Bao Bao at 12 Weeks (May 12, 2010)
Did a NT scan and the results is GOOD... 1 in 14,600 over chances.

Bao Bao Bump at 15 Weeks (June 2, 2010)

Bao Bao Bump at 18 Weeks (June 23rd, 2010)

Can you see the difference in the size of my bump?


No comments: