Bao Bao

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Over the Weekend~

Weekend was pretty tiring but fruitful... 

Met with fellow Singaporeans: Roland, Kelly (she's from Vietnam) and their little one, Van-Dylan~ He was such a cutie and well-behaved for a 9-month old... Miss him already... =) Roland and Kelly's been giving us alota advise on how to cope with my pregnancy and life here in BKK... Sweet couple~

After lunch with them, Tiki and me went to Peninsular Plaza again... And guess what? I bought myself a blouse and a dress... The dress is meant to be for the my Cousin Cheryl wedding I hope to be attending in September... Feel so excited each time i think about it... Anyway, I'm not sure if i will stick to this dress... I can be really fickle when it comes to fashion~

We visited the ICA Church on Sunday with Roland's family... It's quite different from the Wesley.... Much more vocal... i enjoyed church here... Florence invited us to visit her beautiful home after church... Her place is about 1-hour away from Bangkok city... Peaceful and serene... I like the tranquility there... feels like a resort... She made Singapore cuisine: Hokkien Prawn Mee, Duck & Salted Vegetable Soup, Roast Chicken, Ice-cream with brandied cherrys, Fresh strawberry and chocolates! Yummy!! I was so full and felt double pregnant~ Luckily, we went for  a digestive walk around the compound, to the lake full of humongous catfish~
Sunday Attire

Looking for Catfish

Just Me~

Kelly, Me & Florence

We were so tired when we arrive home... here's what we did...

Me lazing in bed

Tiki enjoying his Jacuzzi


I went to Emporium today for shopping alone... Got some new undergarments... Yah... the current ones don't really fit anymore... 

Had Mos Burger for lunch!! 
Yes, it's also super nice over here...

Head over to Gourmet Market to buy some groceries for dinner. Kelly said i should take more beef, so i bought wagyu since it had to be well-done... I was hoping wagyu will help with the toughness... And it did! I'm actually salivating again right now~

Wagyu Beef, 370gm = SGD27


So i made Tiki's fave tonight... Here's what we had...

His Lobster Bisque :: Mine Carrot Tomato

Caesar Salad with Quail Eggs & Avocado

My Wagyu Beef Steak with 
Butter Baked Potatoes and Garlic Bread

Tiki's Fave, Lamb Chop with
Butter Baked Potatoes and Garlic Bread

Let's Dig In! 
(Yes I'm still wearing my Apron)


Felt bao bao kicking while i'm listening to Wonderful Tonight and writing this blog entry... Kicking's getting stronger... Loving It! =)

No comments: