Bao Bao

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sweet Wednesday

I am 19 weeks pregnant today~ Looks like Wednesday is going to be my favourite day of the week! I am starting to feel huge and fat. Been trying to eat more healthily to provide enough nuitrients for bao bao. I'm craving for BBQ fish! Hope to get some tonight!! =)

Who can resist sweet indulgence once in awhile?
Our Secret Meeting at Secret Garden... Nice desserts with nice ambience and nice company...

Me & Hot Mama Kelly

Earl Grey :: Crepe Cake


Tiramisu :: Thai Milk Tea
(I only had a taste of the Tiramisu, Self discipline!)


Got my provisional results for my Bachelor in Marketing Management (Hon) course today... I passed the final semester!!! I was so worried ever since the day i handed in my assignments... Although it's not what i initially aimed for, I am just glad that i did it. I was really struggling to complete the assignments during my 1st trimester -(two 3,000-words and one 10,000-words).  TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH~ Nausea, headaches, moodswings, eczemas, coping with my hormones changes and Tiki being away from me... And i never wanna go thru that hell-hole ever again... I am just pleased to have completed this course! If nothing goes wrong, I'm gonna be a Graduate! YEAH!!! I can finally sleep peacefully at night... For now~ Next stop Masters in ??? hehe~

No comments: