Went to the Post Office at Sathorn City Building today.... I was directed by a lady to B1 by stairs (towards food court) but i couldn't find my way so i went back up to the ground floor... then i had to ask another lady in the building... She brought me to a lift and once again, directed me to B1 by lift this time. When the lift door opened, i was greeted by a carpark!! Then i saw a signage, so i followed... I actually had to go thru the carpark to find the Post Office located right at a corner of the carpark! I find that quite perculiar... Luckily the staffs there could speak some English... When i asked for rates to send a package to Iceland, an Experienced-looking staff showed me rates for Ireland! haha... I had to spell I-C-E-L-A-N-D it out... and said Nam Keng (Ice in thai)... then another Younger staff overheard and assisted the both of us... So i needed Experienced-looking staff to photocopy the rates for me... He was using this Epson Printer cum Copier cum Scanner cum Fax, all-in-one machine and I stood there watching him for about 10mins while he printed it out... IN COLOUR!! I wanted to laugh... B&W would have been more than adequate... But they were really nice... NO CHARGE~ so i said Thank you SO MUCH! That was cute! hehe~
2 pieces of postage rates In Colour
( i think it costs about S$1 per piece of colour printing in sg)
Headed over to Sambuca for Italian food tonight... Food was really good... But i was seated facing all the Parma Ham Leg while the server was slicing it and also a whole cooler full of cheese and deli meat... Argh! How frustrating can it be?! I almost drooled when i saw all the goodies! But anyhow, dinner was nice... Adding on to entertainment, they were playing Mr Bean series on TV... TiKi said we should not let our kid watch Mr Bean, just in case the mimick his actions! haha... Well, maybe the anime series is okay~ Here's what we had...
Bread
Tiki had Singha Beer, Onion Soup and Spaghetti Vongole
I had Green Apple Juice, Caesar Salad and Porcini Mushroom Ravioli
Watching the game now Italy Vs Slovakia... and Ash is furious cos it's 2-0 at 76mins... with Slovakians leading... I'm blogging this to fulfil her wish for me to RUB IT IN!! hahaha... Cheers~!









2 comments:
please be careful of what type of cheese to eat. :)
http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/nutrition/foodsafety/cheeseexpert/
Yes... that's is why i was drooling... Sad to miss out so much goodies! I will perservere!!! =)
Post a Comment