We got back from Singapore on Saturday and my parents came along with us! We had a really good time and I am quite tired from our excursions therefore no updates. I'll post more later this week~
As for Now:
THANK GOD I was ok after that ordeal. Guess it was some stomach bug or too much tonic (Heaty!). And Bao Bao did gave me several kicks to reassure me that he's fine...
Another thing about Bao Bao is, he cannot stand me poking or putting weight on my tummy. While i wash up, sometimes my tummy will lean slightly against the sink, he will give me a few kicks to remind me not to! Then 2 days ago while i was sleeping on my side, i sort of put my weight on my tummy and he actually gave me combo kicks! I thought that was really funny... Tiki says he's just like me... always complain no space! haha~
I'm also getting big... as of tonight, my weight is 63.9kg which is about 10kg weight gain. Good Luck to me!! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment