Home
Music & Lyrics: Dick Lee
Whenever I am feeling low
I look around me and I know
There’s a place that will stay within me
Wherever I may choose to go
I will always recall the city
Know every street and shore
Sail down the river which brings us life
Winding through my Singapore
I look around me and I know
There’s a place that will stay within me
Wherever I may choose to go
I will always recall the city
Know every street and shore
Sail down the river which brings us life
Winding through my Singapore
Chorus:
This is home truly, where I know I must be
Where my dreams wait for me, where that river always flows
This is home surely, as my senses tell me
This is where I won’t be alone, for this is where I know it’s home
This is home truly, where I know I must be
Where my dreams wait for me, where that river always flows
This is home surely, as my senses tell me
This is where I won’t be alone, for this is where I know it’s home
When there are troubles to go through
We’ll find a way to start anew
There is comfort in the knowledge
That home’s about its people too
So we’ll build our dreams together
Just like we’ve done before
Just like the river which brings us life
There’ll always be Singapore
We’ll find a way to start anew
There is comfort in the knowledge
That home’s about its people too
So we’ll build our dreams together
Just like we’ve done before
Just like the river which brings us life
There’ll always be Singapore
( Repeat Chorus )
For this is where I know it’s home
For this is where I know I’m home
For this is where I know I’m home
(As I am typing this in Bangkok right now, I'm missing everyone and everything once again!)
I'm thankful for this opportunity for us to be able to stay for about 2 weeks. By the way, Tiki is officially a Singaporean now! Congratulations!! =)
A picture says a thousand words... Here's what some other stuffs we did during our visit back HOME~
Lovelies Plus 2 of Cheryl's Colleague @ Spinelli's
(A hangout where we frequent since more than 10 years ago)
Joycelin graced us with her presence~ hehe!
My Other Lovely Lady, Chloe @ Shunjuu
(Thanks for the Magazine & Strawberries)
Tiki & Calvin @ Shunjuu
Church @ Wesley
Jie Jie (Esther) and Hilda @ Coffee Club
(Hilda kept whispering secrets... Cute!)
Wrist was hurting due to a slight sprain...
(Unable to support my sudden weight gain, I suppose)
More books from Harris @ GWC
(Got a old school mate working there, so we got good discounts!)
Vegetarian Bee Hoon with Faux Goose & Faux Pork
(While waiting for Tiki to get his Citizenship procedures done, I was too hungry to wait... So I went to a coffee shop nearby for Breakfast! Yum Yum!!)
Spread at Ah Ma's House... Needless to say...
Everything is SOOOOooo Gooood!!
Finally, Us Home with Lacey
She's behaving so well during our stay... Perhaps she's worried that we'll abandon her again if she misbehaves... Sigh~
Well, needless to say I did visit some places and some people without taking pictures... =) We went over to Overeasy @ One Fullerton one of the days with a bunch of Tiki's colleague from UOB as well as Adrena and her gang... Although I'm not allowed any alcohol, I was actually impressed by the strawberry milkshake they serve! Must try their devil eggs and mini steak burgers!
Then there was the Lunch with Powerpuff gals at the Bund @ Clifford Pier~ I was craving for their XLB (xiao long bao), but due to the change in management, they did away with it! Sigh... what to do? But the company was good!
I didn't get to meet up with some family and friends... I'm sorry, time was not in my favour! But BKK isn't too far from Singapore!! Do start planning a trip here! I'll try to be a Good Host! That's if Bao Bao allows... =)
















No comments:
Post a Comment