We went to Soi Convent for the Goose Rice Tiki's dad was raving about during his stay here... I must say the goose was really tasty!! The shop owners are Thai Chinese and they speak Teochew (I'm Hokkien but the language is similar)... So I suppose I understand them and able to converse with them... I'll be sure to revisit soon! YUMMY!
Goose Meat with Goose Blood :: Bittergourd Soup
(Of cos, I resisted the temptation of the blood! blah!)
At night, I was playing and singing-along to some children songs on Youtube when I stumbled across this FUN song called B-I-N-G-O. I recall that it used to be one of my favourites when I was young. So I started to sing and PLAY with Bao Bao... If you know the song well, you'll be familiar with how an alphabet is being omitted each time in the song. So everytime an alphabet is being omitted in that song, I "clap" or tap once on my tummy... It was really fun! And Bao Bao kept kicking~ He just loves nursery rhymes and songs... =)
Other than the Fun part of pregnancy, nowadays I keep having the soreness in my lower abdomen when standing for awhile... Nothing severe... I think it's probably due to the rapid growth of Bao bao and the uterus. I read about it in my pregnancy mantra. But i'll be sure to bring it up during my next visit to Dr Suvit.
Today, I went to Central Chidlom for a reason... There's sale at Marc By Marc Jacobs! 50 to 70% off! How can I miss out on good deals? haha... So anyway, I was shopping around when I felt the soreness in my lower abs again! SO, CRAP! I thought then I had to shorten my trip... So I only grabbed a small sling bag, which I later found out, had a few ways to make use of! Definitely a good buy since it's 50% off retail. I decided to take a quick look at their Baby/Maternal section about another 4 storeys higher. Guess what? The moment I arrived at that section, the soreness is GONE!! (urgh, this baby doesn't want me to be looking at MY OWN stuffs!!) Then I started looking around for baby's stuff and doing some research on crib and car seat, bottles etc... Next, was the part where I looked at baby clothes. And while i was looking at Bao Bao's socks, he kicked my several times! I guess he liked the fact that I am buying some socks for him! hee~ I could actually spent more than an hour looking at baby's stuff without feeling uncomfortable... Well, if it isn't for my lunch date with Tiki I would've stayed on for longer... I had a great time now that I am shopping for tiny cute stuffs!! =) Tiki says he's gonna bring us go shopping again this Saturday!! Yippee!!~~
My New Sling Bag
Yeah, it's gold! what's new? hee~
On my way back, I bumped into 小小個兒s (that's how I refer to dogs) which are the doggies of the owner of this property we staying at... They were loitering around the carpark/lobby area... Super cute! There're usually 3 of them... 2 schnuazers (one larger than the other) and one Shih Tzu. My favourtite is the smaller schnuazer... He is so adorable!! Everytime you walk towards him, he will start to crouch lower and lower until he's flat on the ground, waiting for you to stroke him! Then he'll come so close to you, putting his head on your legs... VERY sai nai! hehehe... While the larger one always like to bark at us!! I think he's trying to protect the other 2 by trying to chase us away. Luckily the larger one is out of sight today and I was able to play with the 2 gentle 小小個兒s. The Nice Security guard (there are 2 here working different shifts -another one not so nice) made a few attempts to take pictures for them... He kept saying "Godzilla... Godzilla" making me wonder if the lil schnauzer's name is Godzilla... hehe~ Tiki said lil one so docile, how can he be Godzilla?! hahaha... Love them 小小個兒s~!!
Godzilla??
小小個兒
Joelle is coming to Bangkok tomorrow for a couple of days! Can't wait~ She says Platinum Mall is the tomorrow'a itinerary, I need some new tights, so... Why not? hee~

No comments:
Post a Comment