Congratulations Bryan N Cheryl!!
I went out to get somemore stuffs at the Emporium today just in case I won't be able to walk as much later stage. I shopped around for about 2 hours and I felt really tired, as if my ankles are going to give way... But it was nice out shopping by myself again... But the traffic jam was pretty bad on the way home... I was stuck for about an hour...
Tiki was asking me yesterday, "How come you don't waddle??"
My answer was, "Because I try not to! I can waddle if I want, but as of now, I'm trying not to if I can still help it!" heehee~
I think waddling looks awful, but I know eventually I'll start... Yeah, I know, I'm vain!
The other day, Ash was telling me her pelvic crack when sleeps sometimes during her preganancy... Now I have it too! I was turning to another position then suddenly "CRACK"!! Blah! Hurts big time... Happened a couple of times already... I think I better do more stretching exercises... Hopefully it helps...
Although Prevacid has been helping me with my heartburn, I try not to take it everyday. Some days I get acid burning down my throat or riding up to my mouth. Also, because Bao bao is getting bigger, food gets more difficult to digest. Sometimes, I want to burp but the gas would not come out instead a mixture of food and acid was pushed up into the edge of my throat which I swallowed back in~ It's disgusting and nasty!
I have problem with swallowing solid/liquid into the correct passage nowadays as well... Is this part of the clumsiness of pregnancy or am I blaming everything to it? hehe! What I mean is I choke every once a while and end up coughing like a maniac!
Bao bao is very active now... And I'm very happy about this... I love feeling his butt and thighs when he's squirming around... It's really quite fun~
My Baby Bump at 35 weeks

No comments:
Post a Comment