Tiki took this picture of me at the "Crime Scene" of my lost Glasses
Anna & Charlie Cafe
Sadly, we never found them... Now, I'm left with my one and only pair of......
Delibrately Huge, Retro or some might say, Orbit;
Unintentionally Broken and Skilfully Repaired with Rubber Band
Glasses
(No Make-Up and Cock-eyed)
A Collage of Me Feeling Bored
(Spot the Differences)
My Birthday is next week... But I don't feel like going anywhere or doing anything special. Except for the fact that I suddenly crave for BBQ & Buffet session with my closest Family and Friends... The preparations, the Chicken wings, Char Bee hoon, Baked potatoes, Sambal Stingray, Spring rolls, Deep fried prawns... The noise, gossips, chatting, the mahjong, the card games, going on and on the whole night! Everyone enjoying and happy without a care in the world!! Well, that's impossible for now for sure...
I'll just dream about it tonight!



No comments:
Post a Comment