-All thanks to Tiki~
Well, the day didn't start off perfect because I woke up feeling groggy, sleepy and grumpy~ So as usual, I had my breakfast, log on to the internet and spent a few hours blogging, updating and surfing the web. I made lunch since Tiki couldn't have lunch with me. While watching Desperate Housewives Season 3, I had Instant noodles with eggs, prawns, bok choy and tons of tofu. You can say I wasted first half of my Birthday doing practically nothing interesting... I'm happy to see plenty of Birthday wishes for me on my mobile phone and Facebook... That sort of brightened my day a little... Thank you! =)
Today, Tiki took half-day off from work to accompany me but then he wasn't home until about 3pm due to some business lunch. While I was trying to nap... I heard "DING-DONG" then I went "Haiyah... Just laid down only!!" So I "strolled" to open the door (cannot walk very fast anymore). Surprise!! Tiki was holding a bouquet of flowers! They were so beautiful! I love the scent and colour!! I began smiling~
We bought a camera from the Changi Airport Duty Free Singapore from our last trip in September. But we didn't get onto playing with it, so I decided to start using it today... I'm totally happy with it! I actually feel like I'm a professional photographer! haha~ Still need alot of practice though~
(I mentioned to Tiki about a hundred times how I loved our new camera throughout the day.)
Anyway, we took off for dinner at 1830. The Prime restaurant we were going is across the river ___ situated in The Millennium Hilton Hotel, Bangkok. We got to enjoy the River View because we were given the window seat as per Tiki's request because it is his wife Birthday! hee~ The service and food was Fantastic... I've decided on the set menu since, it was highly recommended and I was very hungry. I enjoyed every single dish. Especially the beef, even though it had to be cooked well-done... Every bite was a surprise... I think this is by far the best piece of meat I've ever had...
Dinner ended with a surprise when the crew showed up with a Complimentary cake, singing Happy Birthday to me... I was quite embarrassed about it mainly because it is a fine dining restaurant was and it was so quiet... It felt like a sudden burst of firecrackers and everyone was looking my way...
My Birthday Slideshow
(Was trying to upload slideshow but I'm experiencing some problems with the internet. Meantime, you can browse pictures in my Facebook.)
I've enjoyed myself to the fullest tonight with the company of delectable cuisine, beautiful view, great ambience and my wonderful 老公.
I didn't just fly to the moon, I was OVER the moon!!

No comments:
Post a Comment