At BKK Airport!
I cannot wait to smell the air and taste the water in Singapore~
First thing we did was head over to Great World City to get some essentials and then it's to my Parents place. Good to see them after awhile and chatted about life in Bangkok and show off my baby bump~ Gave Xing Ning a Hello Kitty handbag and a pair of slippers and she kept them on the whole time!! Well, one of our main objective over my parents was.... L.A.C.E.Y!!! I had missed her so much!! It's unbelievable that we've actually parted for more than a month... Her reaction when she saw us was priceless... What i mean is the sort of warm welcome we got from her... She kept running all over the house being too excited... Licking, clinging onto me, making me touch her the whole night. She's just so adorable! I think only dog owners will understand my sentiments... And so we brought her back home, about time~ =)
My Lacey~
This afternoon, we met up with Adrena for Lunch at Jing Restaurant... (My choice!) We had several dim sum dishes, soup, lobster noodles and the reason i chose this place... My avocado with pistachio ice-cream dessert!!! It's so good, i have no words to describe it... and of cos, cos I miss it!
Heavenly~
After lunch was shopping time for BOOKS!! Well, the selection of English books in Bangkok certainly requires much improvement. So we had to get our essentials from Borders! I got a Nursery Rhymes book for Tyler and 2 novels about motherhood for myself and as for Tiki, he only got 2 cooking related books this time (No BORING economics, financial, biographies, history stuffs, I'm surprise)! I'm pretty sure we're gonna return to Borders again for more stocking-up~
Books
Dinner time at TAVERN!!! We had dinner at one of my fave french restaurant... Cheryl, Bryan, Joycelin, Tiki and Me... It's the usual catching up and Miss Cheryl Tok can't stop saying SO CUTE and talking to Tyler! haha... Glad that she recovered from food poisoning by Oysters in Phuket. Me and Tiki also gave her a present for her Birthday... A Lambskin Rug since her Nest renovation has just completed... I sure hope she'll enjoy it like i do... Here's some pictures of us at dinner! Come join us next time! =)
Lambskin Rug for Cheryl
(looks almost exactly like this one)
The Cozy Kitchen :: Tavern
Joyce, Cheryl and Me
Cheryl talking to Tyler
My Dinner
Getting sleepy now~ It's Milk Time!!
Good Night Everybody! =)


1 comment:
Foie gras no good during pregnancy. Stop eating!
Post a Comment