Bao Bao

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back In Bangkok

It's quite odd that when nothing happens, Nothing actually happens. But when something happens, Everything happens... *confused?? well, I am too*

What I'm referring to is the fact that I was actually only expecting one guest (Michelle), this week from Singapore... Then a few weeks ago, I was told that Adrena will be coming over this week too! Then another news from Tiki that one of his colleagues will be here as well during the same days as Michelle and Adrena... And then today, I got a message on FB from a friend that he'll be arrving this afternoon... What a coincidence! I'll probably catch up with my friend over dinner on Wednesday... Real Bizarre!!


Yesterday, I went for a haircut... Not really a haircut, but just my Fringe... I was sick of the way my fringe being so unruly and disturbing I had to rid of it. So I (backside itchy) went to this cheap cheap salon next to a food court and they start washing and blow-drying my hair... Then I told the lady to cut my fringe... She practically took less than 2 minutes (Fastest I've seen) to crop away my hair... Unbalanced of cos!! Then she trim again AND again, which resulted in me looking like a silly fat bird with super short fringe (just below my brows, when i told her I want below my eyes)... I know it's not that awful, I just need a little time for the softer look... Meantime, some light styling will do the trick...

I had Thai lesson after my haircut, so Khruu Mam couldn't stop laughing at me!! She say I look like I'm 17 years old!!  Ya, right! 生氣!!!

For 2 nights straight I've dreamt that I am preparing to go partying with my girlfriends... I felt happy in my dream to be able to hang out with them! Well, it'll never be the same again... I'm not complaining, but it's just going to be different!

Today, I had craving for dim sum again. So Tiki and me decided to check out the restaurant in Mandarin Oriental Hotel. The name of the restaurant is The China House. It's a very pretty restaurant with very Shanghainese decor. Food was good... I ate so much, I feel so bloated right now...


Appetizer :: 蟹肉燒賣

小籠包 :: 奶油包

芋角 :: Spring Rolls :: Carrot Cake

Braised Sharksfin and Fish Maw Soup :: Ee-Fu Noodles

Mango with Dragonfruit Pudding

No comments: