Received news about the Final results for my degree course...
Although I should've put in much more effort than I did, I managed to score better than I expected!
But not as good as I initially planned it to be...
Well, there goes to show the effect of My Motto again!
"Aim High And You Won't Fall Too Far Behind"
Goal: First Class Honours
Actual: Second Upper Class Honours
Tiki said he thinks I could've achieved First Class if I put in a bit more time and effort in my assignments... But I told him, he was distracting me with TV and Sleep... haha~ Furthermore, he was preparing to leave and then stay in Bangkok and Bao bao was giving me even more stress during my Second semester in school! Far too many changes~ I was constantly tired, hungry and angry!!
Anyhow, excuses, excuses, excuses...
The outcome is good enough for me! What more can I ask for?
And of cos, Tiki happy for me too!
I told Tiki, luckily I didn't get First Class, if not, I would've requested for a Chanel 2.55! *bleah*
I'm thinking of Graduation Ceremony already... There'll be an addition member in the family attending! How exciting! =)

2 comments:
TV i can understand...distract you with sleep??
Tiki
it's tempting to go sleep rather than stay up all night tired & alone... :P
Post a Comment