Bao Bao

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tiki Parents' 2nd Visit

PIL arrived on Friday, 27th August, 2010 afternoon... They brought along a Huge luggage of stuffs for Bao bao... Some hand-me-downs from Tiki's sisters as well as a Avent Warmer and a Avent Steamer! Save some bucks! hehe~ THANK YOU!!!

Luggage full of Hand-Me-Downs
Rompers, Tops, Bottoms, Socks, Baby Blankets, etc...
As usual, we went around having lots of good food! We went to China House, Somboon, Secret Garden, Yen Taw Fu, King's Palace, etc... Not forgetting Tiki's dad favourite Goose Rice and Food Court! hehe~ He really loves Food in Bangkok!

Over the weekend, we visited the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew... Foreigners were suppose to pay an entrance fee of about 250Baht each, and Thais get in for Free! We got mistaken as Locals, so we got in without paying a single cent! hee~ The place was very colourful and beautiful~ I like the temple where the Emerald Buddha resides... And also there were also several musuems showcasing items of the past... Very interesting but too bad photography wasn't allowed.




Legend of the White Monkey

Emerald Buddha





On Sunday, we celebrated MIL's Birthday at Secret Garden... although her Bday is suppose to be on the 5th of Sept. We got the crew to sing Birthday song... She seemed pretty happy about it! hehe~ Surprise!! =) 




As a gift, we bought her a pair of Fitflops. She was commenting on my pair, so I decided that it will be perfect for her! I sure hope she'll enjoy it like me!
PIL and me went to Chinatown to check out the herbs and ingredients I might need during confinement period. Surprisingly the chinese there can speak some Mandarin, Teochew and Cantonese... The shops there are really old but looks trustworthy enough. We'll want to try some of the restaurants there one day...

The next time they'll be visiting will be to see their Grandson!

My Mummy's Birthday is on the 30th August, but we couldn't be there to celebrate with her so I sent her some flowers and a mango cake! She mentioned how Xingning was saying those will be her Wedding Flowers! hahaha~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY, I LOVE YOU~!

No comments: