Bao Bao

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bao Bao at 28 weeks!

Today marks the beginning of my Final trimester in pregnancy...


I'm still having heartburn problems, usually more seriously, around 1am to 2am in the morning... Another reason for losing sleep. It'll last for at least an hour. During the day, I'll experience it on and off... I've tried not to overeat and avoiding chocolates and spicy food... But it didn't really work. So I'll just try to endure... Another problem I've developed is my knees... I'm not sure if it is due to rapid weight gain... It hurts when I try to stand up from sitting or squating down. Body temperature is sky rocketing as well... I feel so HOT most times and have been sleeping without covers... Poor Tiki, he always feel so cold cos I'm don't allow him to tamper with the airconditioning. At least I've stopped stealing away his part of the covers~ Feeling more and more like Humpty Dumpty... =) Round Round, Butterfingers, wobbly feet and probably starting to waddle a lil... Current weight is around 68kg, 14kg weight gain.

Bao bao is 28 weeks old!! He is constantly nudging me from inside... Especially on the extreme right-side of my belly. I still cannot figure out which part of his body he's using to nudge me... Tiki thinks it's his feet. He does it all the time when I sleep on my right until I had to change side and also after my breakfast and lunch... (Technically, sleeping on the left-side is better for both of us... so he might be doing us good). He's "dancing" to 周杰倫 - 止战之殇 right now... haha~ My tummy looks like waves from the outside as if it's having a party... =D

We are very much looking forward to seeing Bao bao. Tiki kept saying he can't wait!! haha...

No comments: