Bao Bao

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Bao Bao at 30 weeks!

I'm late for my fortnightly Bao bao entry and did not have time to take a picture of my Baby Bump in Singapore due to the busy schedule... Here's a couple of pictures which should be good enough for now! =)


I can really feel Bao Bao's nudging, tossing, turning and kicking alot these days. As usual, he is the most active at around 5pm Bangkok time. He's moving more and more throughout the day...

The good news is, Prevacid had worked for me, so I don't suffer from heartburn anymore!! 
I'm beginning to feel very tired after only a couple of minutes of walk. Especially sore in my feet and my pelvic area... I would also get breathless, so I do alot of breathing exercise daily. Water retention is getting worse as well. I think it could be because I was always on my feet most time while I was in Singapore and I drank less water than I do in Bangkok. I don't feel hungry all the time like I did in my 2nd trimester. I can go down to only 3 meals a day. But I still try to take in as much nutrients for Bao Bao as possible. I've discovered some stretched marks around the upper thigh area... Looks like it's inevitable afterall! Also, I've been snoring extra loud and I get woken up by my own snores and throat vibration... It's crazy! Tiki says I sound like Helicopter! haha... I sure hope it'll go away after pregnancy!!
Current weight is 70kg, a weight gain of about 16kg.

P/S: I told Tiki, other than being able to feel Bao bao moving inside me, I do not like being pregnant!

No comments: