Having said that, I should be glad that he usually tries to get home on time daily and we get to lunch together at least twice a week... But I just like to whine a little when he's not able to make it for dinner cos it really sucks having to eat by myself...
I've made some Lotus soup with pork ribs, black bean, peanuts and red dates... This soup reminds me of the Saturdays at my Grandma's... One of my fave soup!! Now I'm just waiting for him to come back after his business dinner... He's a real soup lover! haha~
As for my dinner, I've made fried macaroni with carrot, eggs and ham... I've just polished the whole big plate off... It taste so good!! (I'm secretly trying to cook again! I actually missed my own cooking! haha~)
I've packed up some stuffs for our trip back to Singapore on Tuesday night... Hopefully I won't forget anything! =) I'm so excited to see my family and friends and I'm pretty sure they'll be hoarding all over my bump... Just pray they won't laugh at how BIG I've become! hehe~
I'd probably head to K-village to get my nails done tomorrow...

No comments:
Post a Comment