Bao Bao

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

More Food!

I sort of started cooking again, but only simple dishes that doesn't require too much skills and cutting... Made ABC soup with corn with our Magic Pot! My first attempt to use this pot... Looks like not so bad afterall! All the ingredients were soft and nicely cooked... Saves energy and the hassle of have to watch the stove for over-boiling! We usually use Slow cooker for soups which requires at least 4hours of electricity... Well, not anymore with this Magic Pot!! =)

Boil Concoction for 30mins

Place inside the Thermal "Magic" Pot

Lock it In for at least an Hour

Tiki wanted to try my Fried Macaroni so I made that for dinner again... This time I added green peas and fresh onions... I also prepared some deep fried shallots for garnish... BUT!! It became overcooked and too black, while I was trying to take a picture! WASTED!!! I had to throw the whole thing away... No more picture taking while cooking!! 

The Shallots

Tiki said he likes the Fried Macaroni too! hee...

Oh... wanted to blog this but I kept forgetting... I got the permission from Esther to do this! hehe~ Joke that Donut shared with us about Hilda's Ambition while I was in Singapore. 

Hilda's Ambition

Hilda: I want to earn alot of money when I grow up!

Daddy: Ok Good! So what kinda of job do you want to do?

Hilda: Erm... I want to be Cashier!!

*KA-CHING~!*

Kids say the darnest thing... I couldn't stop laughing... heehee~ How adorable! =) 

No comments: