Bao Bao

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Movie Time

Since we've arrived at Bangkok, we didn't have to chance to check out the Movie Theater until yesterday... I know I'm a little late, but I was so excited that they're still screening Toy Story 3 in 3D~ So we bought the tickets on Saturday for the Sunday afternoon show...

My First time watching a 3D Movie and First time watching  a movie in Bangkok! The seats were quite comfortable... But the drinks we bought couldn't fit into the cup holder... So I spilled half of it onto the carpet floor... Oops~ =) I don't know why, but I'm very prone to accidents in Theaters... (I remember spilling nachos, cheese, drinks, popcorn, etc... hehe~) 
I killed a pin-head size cockroach gallivanting on my right hand... I wonder if it's from the seats... Got me a little paranoid and itchy all over... :S

Before the movie begins, everybody has to rise to The King's Song to pay tribute. I've never actually been to any other country's theater other than the Singapore, so it's somehow a culture shock! But interesting... I wonder if it is the same for other countries run by Monarchy...

The storyline of the movie was nice... Although not as good as I expected it to be... Initially I thought I was going to have a headache after wearing the 3D glasses for a couple of minutes... But eventually my eyes got used to it... I didn't think the 3D effects for this movie was amazing... I thought it to be the same as watching any other 2D movies... However, some of the thrillers for other movies that I saw right before the movie started had much better effects~ Made me all so excited and anticipating, just to be let down by the 3D effects of Toy Story 3.

Generally I've enjoyed the whole Movie experience in Bangkok...


Until the next showtime~ ;)

1 comment:

Ash said...

I didn't know about the king's song! LOL...