Bao Bao

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bao Bao at 24 weeks!

It's raining like crazy out there right now... I can bearly make out the building next to ours... Thankfully there's no lightning and thunder...

Today, I'm 24 weeks pregnant and I'm looking very pregnant. The Size 10 pants that I bought/ brought over from Singapore can hardly fit anymore... So I've been trying to eat healthier providing the essential vitamins and protein for Bao bao that's why my weight gain isn't multiplying like it should be... Cutting all my favourite carbs!! Just lots of vegetables and meat... My current weight is about 64kg.

My Baby Bump at 24 weeks

我是一粒球!

Bao bao's movement makes me go nuts sometimes... Usually I wake up at about 9.30 every morning. But Bao bao has been waking me up everyday at about 8am. He kick really hard when I turn to my left and when I turn to my right, he kick again!! For a light sleeper like me, I'm not really enjoying this kind of kicks... hehe... I've also discovered another song Bao bao likes... The Lord's Prayer... I was just casually listening to different versions of that song when he cannot stop kicking inside... Could be due to the high-pitches... Now I'm introducing Time to Say Goodbye...

We received the Crib, Changing Mattress and Car Seat for Bao bao today... They look great!
Since we got a Yellow stroller already, this time we decided on a Red car seat from Chicco (pronounced: Kee-Koh). It's called the Key Fit 30 and comes with a base for easy fitting into the car. So I was just reading the review and looks like there's more good than bad... At least there was 20% discount at the mall that's why we committed to it... I'm looking for crib beddings now... saw plenty on websites, however I'll most probably get them in Singapore!

YES! I've been given the Green-light to go back home!! We've booked the tickets too!! See you in September!! =)

No comments: