Bao Bao

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Singapore!

Today marks the 45th year of Independence for my beloved country... Perhaps I'll catch a glimpse of the NDP online later on....

It was Bestie's 2#th Birthday yesterday... I sent her some cupcakes and flowers on Saturday because they don't deliver on Sundays. Apparently, she was napping when the gift arrived and she was really surprised!! Good to hear that! hehe... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHELLE!!


Tiki and I went to Central Chidlom for Food and grocery shopping... We bought some salad, grilled kurobuta and Tiki made Blackbean Soup for dinner! Yum Yum~ He actually fried the beans before putting them into the pot... What is the logic? I dunno... hehe~

On the same night, I decided to remove dressing and wash my wound by myself... Much of it is healed and it doesn't hurt so bad anymore... The flesh that got sliced off feels very hard and dead now although it's sewed back on. But there's a tiny part where the flesh is a little bit sticking out and that's the part where it still hurts a little bit... I think i got to live with the scar for the rest of my life... MY PRETTY FINGER!!! Then I thought, no matter how nice the rings I wear, it's going to draw attention to my injury... =(


We went to Evergreen Hotel for 點心 on Sunday... I didn't remember to take the pics of most of the dishes! haha... I'm getting very forgetful or maybe I was just too hungry!! hehe...

The Lobby


The Restaurant

The Food

The Dessert
Tiki's Cantaloupe Sago:: My Black Sesame Balls with Ginger Soup


Tiki didn't turn on his Computer on Sunday... He watched TV and hang around with me the whole day... It was nice and I really liked that! hehe... =)

1 comment: