Mich arrived on Thursday morning! I was so excited when I arrived at the airport at 8.30am... But emotions eventually dampened after anticipating for near to an hour...Until I saw her then everything was good! hehe...
We had plenty of time to do shopping for the day... First things first, we headed back to my house to settle herself down and her luggage (full of MY stuffs)... heehee... She's one of my personal shopper cum consignment from Singapore... *hugs* SL got some Nike rompers for Bao bao! I couldn't stop smiling... They're so small and kawaiiiiiii~~ Hehehe... I was imagining a little athelete~ *hugs*
Nike Rompers from SL
Platinum Mall was the itinerary for the day... Caught up with Roy (Esther's "brother") over lunch, since he was in town to replenish stocks for his shop. It was pleasant catching up with him after such a long long time. He shared his recent experience of becoming a Father and how they "struggled" through first month with little help. Hope we don't have to wait another few years before crossing paths again.
Mich and I started shopping at about 1pm. As usual I bought at least 10 pieces of items. Mich did well too... If I didn't recall wrongly, this is the first time I've seen her bought so many items at one go! hehe... "Good Buy, Must Buy!!" Boy was I stretched by the end of the day... my feet was so sore! But it was all worth it...
Tiki and me brought Mich to Secret Garden for dinner... We had some Thai cuisine and although we were all so Full, I made her try my favourite Crepe Cake... I think she likes it too... hee~ We end the day by just chilling at home...
Friday, we decided to leave home at 10.30 in the morning. Mich was lucky enough to meet the 3 小小個兒s hanging around the garage area... Well, surprise surprise, not only did the "Alpha" schnauzer not bark at me, he was actually trying to get my full attention to stroke him! (I think it was owing to the last time I told him very sternly "NO!") haha... I could tell "Godzilla" isn't so happy about me sharing, so he kept nudging my leg... I have all 3 of them infront of me demanding some massage! Lovely!
As per Mich's request, I brought her to K-village for Curry Omelette Rice... We tried the creamy chicken omu rice and added curry mushroom. My verdict is, that it's not as delicious as the mushroom omu rice I usually order. But Mich seemed happy enough! hehe... You can tell by the empty plate... =)
Manicure and pedicure next~ There's this sweet little nail salon, looking so fairy-ly pink! The service was good as well as the skills. I reckon that generally the manicurists here are much more qualified than those I've experienced in Singapore or any other places I've tried... Free Hot Cocoa too! hee~ I'm currently obsessed with cherry or strawberry design, so I did a similar design as the last.
Then I went back home to prepare for the Cocktail party held by BGC partners for their Thai traders. This was the first time I've set foot in a bar-nightlife in Bangkok. Adrena was going to be there (she looks GREAT!)... and a couple of other market ppl whom I haven't seen for a long time. Anyway, I was quite startled by one of them... *zip* It was held at Hyde & Seek. Very hip and happening place. Reminded me of the old Balaclava in Singapore where I used to hangout almost everynight (Memories~)... Although BGC booked the whole indoor area, I checked out some of the patrons outdoor... Many gorgeous people around... Food was really good too! I had a good time! And this was also the first time we arrived home so late (over 11pm) in Bangkok.
On Saturday, we went Dim Sum at China House with Mich, Adrena and Thniah... I really like that place... So pretty with so many delectables~ It's nice to hangout for tea with so many people once awhile... =)
Mich stoning at Home
(too full to move?)
We sent Adrena back to her hotel and then Mich to the airport... I must say again that her stay is far too short... There're still so many things to do and eat!! hehe~
I'll be waiting for YOUR next visit! Yes, YOU!! Come play with me!! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment