Bao Bao

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bao Bao at 34 weeks!

I'm 34 weeks Pregnant on my 29th Birthday! =) Last Birthday before I become a Mommy! Next year, this time, I'll have both Bao Bao and Tiki to celebrate with me! How different will that be!?! hee~

Usually, when I sleep these couple of days, I don't feel pregnant at all... Perhaps my body is getting used to it... BUT, whenever I try to change my sleeping position or get up, I am reminded of the reality very harshly! It hurts SO bad!! My pelvics feel like it's going to break any minute!!

Today, I woke up feeling very sleepy... Bao bao had been moving all night not to mention the frequent trips to the washroom... Right now, I have a feeling that he loves to move around when I'm lying down because he has more room. As oppose to me sitting up, he's movement is due to lack of space.

I had a pack of Raw Wheatgerm sitting on the kitchen countertop for about 4months and I finally started adding them to my breakfast cereal. Read once again about all the goodness of wheatgerm, so no excuse not to eat it, though it changes the taste of the cereal by a little... Oh well, things we do for our baby!!

My Baby Bump at 34 weeks

Do you think my Tummy is Big? I'm not so sure... I thought it should be much bigger... ;)
Not much updates this week. More or less the same ol' pregnancy experience going on...

1 comment:

Emma and Vera's Mummy said...

big enough for ppl to know ur pregnant! LOL... still sitting very high up. hasn't drop yet.