Tiki Playing
We made dinner tonight. It tires me quite alot after making the meal. My feet and back would hurt. But then it's all worth it, because we get to eat something home-made and we're quite sick of eating out all the time. Tiki made his renowned Lotus roots soup while I made Eggs with french beans and tomatoes, Stir-fried bok choy, Dark Soy sauce chicken leg and Brown rice... I can't wait for my Parents to arrive! Then we can kick back and enjoy all my favourite home-cooked food!
We had a very relaxing and laid back long weekend. The usual groceries shopping on Sunday. Bought a couple of plastic drawers for Bao Bao's massive wardrobe collection as well as a New toy for him! I thought the night light was pretty cute~
Sea Turtle Night Lights
On Saturday, we visited Dr Suvit for our fortnightly check-up. From our last visit, he told us that he'll be doing an ultrasound to check on Bao Bao. But he said at 35weeks, there's not much use in checking because you cannot do anything about anything if there's anything wrong... So he advised us to postpone to another 2 weeks later. Tiki and Me were so excited initially to be able to have an ultrasound and see Bao bao since our last scan at 22weeks... so we left with some disappointment. So far everything is normal and good, except my weight gain... I don't think it's a good thing when the gynae says, "Oh my god!" when he sees the number. Oh well, I don't really care now... It is what it is~ I need to eat and I will keep eating! =)Our Statistics:
Bao Bao's Position: Head down
Bao Bao's Heartbeat: 150 bpm
Fundal Height: 36 cm
My Blood Pressure: 130/73
My Heartbeat: 106 bpm
My Weight: 75.1kg


1 comment:
I also say OH MY GOD!! 75.1kg!! hahahaha....
How come your brown rice doesn't look so brown? I want to try cooking brown rice too...Shall go and buy a small packet this weekend. :p
Post a Comment