On Saturday, Tiki brought me to a Japanese Restaurant, Aoi for lunch... They have several branches in Bangkok, and since we usually do our weekend errands at Emporium, we gave that one a try. Surprisingly, the service and food is really good and most importantly, not overpriced. I was salivating at the sashimi sets... 我忍!!
After lunch, we decided to go window shopping. Tiki is looking for a vest or sweater because according to him, his office is freezing! We popped by Louis Vuitton and Chanel for price check! hehe~ Just for fun! We're not intending to get anything... Wanted to know how much more does it cost in Bangkok. Tiki was in love with a Bag in Louis Vuitton. I just mentioned that maybe we can get a Diaper Bag from LV, then he saw this huge bag big enough for baby stuffs, which I sort of also like... Cos it looked really cool! I checked the price and it cost about a whooping SGD5,000 here! NO WAY I'm going to spend that kind of money on a DIAPER BAG!! I told Tiki, might as well buy Chanel! haha... SO! We walked away and dropped by Chanel to check out the price of my Dream Bag... It's scary how much more it costs here compared to Singapore! At least SGD700 more! It's crazy!
SUNLIGHT in Monogram Denim
In the evening, we pop by the new Anna Restaurant and Art Gallery for dinner. Their menu is almost the same as the Anna and Charlie Cafe, which we frequent. Bummed into the owner, Charlie as we were leaving and I was looking at a picture of how Sathorn Road used to be... Much like a mangrove area... How things have changed.... He did his part of PR and seemed like a nice guy...
Sunday, we chilled at home watching Desperate Housewives while Tiki played with his Computer. We had MacD breakfast again! I suppose Bun with Egg and Bacon along with Hashbrown isn't that bad for health! hehe~ The reason why I love the MacD breakfast here is because they use burger bun instead of muffins... Sooo Soft! I hate MacD's Muffins~
Our Dinner on Sunday
Tiki's ABC Soup
(He say add some dates is sweeter... though I still prefer without.)
My Pork Chop Creation
Remake of Spoon-specs from Emma
(Hahaha...)





1 comment:
aww emma eyes too small....the spoons dun fit.
Post a Comment