I'm feeling pretty good! Nothing much changing in terms of my feelings... Same joy and pains... =) Still gaining weight at about 1kg every 1 or 2 weeks. Swelling of my feet didn't get any better. Dr Suvit says this is ok and looks normal at this stage because my blood pressure is normal and I don't have any trace of protein in my pee~
Trotters
After so long, we got to see Bao Bao on ultrasound scan today!! But we're not able to make out much because he's getting big... I caught a glimpse of his face, mouth, little hand and little fingers during the process! SO Adorable!! I think he's going to have TK's mouth... hehe~ We'll find out soon enough!!
According to Dr Suvit, measurements looks normal... PHEW~ Yes, I'm always worrying this and that and I served many questions to him as well as keep checking on the internet, checking my books and checking with my friends...
Our Statistics:
- Heartbeat: 130 bpm
- Weight: 2702 gm
- Abdominal Circumference: 30.94cm
- Head Circumference: 32.77 cm
- Placenta Position looks normal, on my left side
- Amniotic Fluid amount looks normal.
- Bao Bao's Postion is Vertex
- My Blood Pressure: 130/76
- My Heartbeat: 87bpm
- My Weight: 76.7kg
Dr Suvit says right now Bao Bao is a good size at this point... But he is warning me that the growth of foetus is most rapid in the last 2 weeks... So he's predicting a big baby... We shall see about that! =)
My Bump at 37 weeks



1 comment:
can't make out the ultrasound. which part is it? kkj?
Post a Comment