Bao Bao

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

等吃...等睡...等生...幸褔!!!

I've been sticking my ass on the couch staring at my Macbook or watching documentaries with my Parents in the day... Other than that I'll be reading in my bed or snoozing... Once a day, we'll still head out for lunch or groceries shopping. Mummy will be in charge of preparing dinner with some help from Papa while I take my daily nap... I will be woken up to the house smelling wonderful scents!

If this is not Bliss, I don't know what else is... =) I suppose when we're young we take these things for granted... But after living independently for such a long time, I guess I'm able to appreciate these gestures of LOVE...

Together Frying Beehoon

Dim Sum @ China House


My Coconut Drink

Best Mini Custard Puffs Ever!!
(It's sitting on my tummy while I savour... haha) 

Home Made Nasi Lemak 
Sambal Prawns :: Stir-Fry Cabbage :: Fried Eggs :: Deep Fried Chicken

The Perfect Nasi Lemak Combination With Coconut Rice

Friday night, we had dinner with Roy... His main purpose to Bangkok is to visit 白籠王, a famous divine being who advised many Hong Kong Celebrities  inclung Tony Leung and Edison Chan. Anyway, Roy brought 12 bottles of Bird's Nest with American Ginseng for me which was highly recommended by one of our friends. Surprisingly, it isn't as expensive as the Eu Yan Seng one I've been having and it taste so much better!! Happy! He also brought along 2 bottles of Pandan kaya for us! =)

Tiki and Me had dinner with Roy again along with Kelly and Roland on Saturday night. This time without my parents. Went to Somboon Seafood... I was so tempted by the Fried Oyster (Hoy Thoot) that I had one piece with the fried flour/egg! Luckily, nothing bad happened!!
I'm so glutton and Tiki always don't stop me!!! I'm just so spoilt~

No comments: