I'm not sure but I think maybe Bao Bao has Dropped or Lightened because these couple of days I've been running to the loo with much urge but without much output...I also ate like a swine yesterday which made me feel that probably I'm having more space in my tummy to ingest the food...
My Food Itinerary for Yesterday:
- 10:00 WAKEY WAKEY
- 10:30 Glass of Milk & A Bottle of Bird's Nest
- 11:45 A Packet of Chicken Rice with both Crispy Chicken & Broiled Chicken
- 12:15 I made A Soft Bun spread with Kaya & Butter
- 12:20 I made A Soft Bun with Egg and Cheese & A Glass of Milk
- 13:30 A 2 inch Slice of Sara Lee Marble Cake
- 15:00 A Small Pack of Lays Seaweed Potato Chips & A Glass of Milk
- 16:30 NAP TIME
- 18:00 WAKEY WAKEY
- 19:40 Plate of Rice with Steamed Pork Belly, Broiled Brocolli, Fried Egg Tofu, A Bowl of Mushroom Soup & A Bottle of Orangina
- 21:00 2 Seeds of Durian
- 23:00 5 Rolls of Strawberry Waffles & A Glass of Milk
Am I glutton or what? But I didn't feel FULL at all that's why I kept eating!!
Steamed Pork Belly, Broiled Brocolli, Fried Egg Tofu
I did not touch the Salted Egg :(
I'm counting on Bao Bao to arrive on his own accord/naturally... Hoping and praying hard I won't need to be induced... I'd rather go through C-sec than induce him... I dunno why, but I really hope he can come out when he's ready and give me some sign...
Just these couple of days, I really feel his weight/ heaviness and probably some short contractions... He's also been squiggling his buttocks alot more... I'm waiting for the discharge of Mucous Plug as a sign... Not yet le!!! Can't sleep past 2 nights due to the anxiety and anticipation... Tiki is getting SO impatient!! He's been talking to Bao Bao every night...
I never really thought that I could carry Bao Bao to Full term (37weeks onwards)... Because of several factors, but I did!! I'm really happy about it... I keep thinking it's probably because I keep eating nice food and Bao Bao is enjoying inside that's why don't wanna pop! hehe...
My Bump at 39weeks

No comments:
Post a Comment