Bao Bao

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Feels Like Home Again

Since years ago, I haven't been spending alot of time with my parents. What I mean is staying with them... After such a long time, I'm experiencing my "Childhood" all over again! =)

We used to do KTV sessions and sing-a-long to songs to Oldies and Hokkien songs at home... So we've been doing it during their stay here by looking for these Nostalgic songs from YouTube. Brought back so much memories... 

I'm enjoying Delicious and Healthier home cooked food all the time. Needless to say, I've "retired" from any chores... Mummy is doing all the cooking!! YEAH~!

Things parents do for their children... It's just unbelievable... And I'm totally relishing everything! =) I got me wondering if I'll be doing the same in future...

I'm still going out shopping for groceries with them so that they'll get used to the different supermarkets! Probably next week onwards, I will stay home to rest.

During our Skype session with my brother and XingNing,  I could tell that she really misses her Grandma and she kept saying, "我要去姑姑家!" She's so cute!! Well, I suppose they'll come visit me next year! =)

Tiki got really sick from the yearly Off-site Dinner with his colleagues on Saturday night. Every single person was toasting/congratulating him for expecting a son and he could not reject. He had about 10 glasses of whisky on the rocks... He was still sober when he got home at about 10pm... But then he started throwing up around midnight...  ALL NIGHT!! Poor thing... We tried different remedies... Well, I did all I could to make him comfortable... It really worries me to see him like this. Mummy made some porridge for him before we head out for groceries shopping... Thank god, he became well in the afternoon after all the TLC~ =)

Stir Fried Beansprouts :: Stir-Fried Pork :: Fried Eggs

My Fave Noodle Soup

Greens :: Sesame Oil Chicken Wings

Bah Kut Teh

No comments: