We got home on Wednesday, 24th November, 2010, after 3 nights in the hospital.
We received alot of gifts and well wishes from family and friends. I didn't have the energy to open up all the presents to take a picture... Very big thank you to you~! =)
Managed to take a picture of some of the flowers... (this is just SOME of it...)
I was still feeling pretty sore on my incision and has developed bad backache from the hospital bed as well as adapting to feeding positions.
Tyler's is still being nursed directly from my breasts every 2 to 3 hours at about 9 to 10 feeds a day with 1 oz of cup feeding 2 or 3 times for supplement.
Our first night with Tyler was quite challenging. We didn't catch any sleep at all! He wakes up every 2 hours for feeding and by the time I'm done with feeding him, which takes at least an hour, I have to clean or change his diapers and when I almost get ready to go to bed, he's up for the next feed!
Other than the feeding times and our lack of sleep, Tyler has been a sweetheart...
Our confinement lady, Karen and TK's mother arrived on the same afternoon... So we have 7 persons living under one roof... Well, that's the first for me! Of cos, I wasn't in the mood for entertaining and I felt tired all the time, so other than feeding time, I'll be resting in my room...

No comments:
Post a Comment