Bao Bao

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bao Bao at 38 weeks!

2 more weeks to go~

And we're just waiting for D-day to arrive. Right now, it's just a matter of a waiting game.
My friends seems more paranoid than me about me delivery... hehe~ Don't worry! I will update you~ hehehe!

I can feel Bao Bao slowly making his way down or perhaps changing his position bit by bit because I feel movements in places I've never felt before... I go to the loo almost every hour during sleep hours... Experiencing slight soreness in the back some nights which is also a symptom of labour... That made me anticipate that labour will come anytime due to that. Then I'll simply sit up and freeze for a moment... I guess due to our size, back soreness is sure to arise... Just have to take note of my posture.

Then again, I have a feeling that he is still not ready yet... I'm not sure why I have this feeling. Probably because I think he's really comfy inside my uterus! haha...

Right now, I don't feel too uncomfortable or irritated by most of my pregnancy ailments. I guess, I'm getting used to carrying Bao Bao, so right now I'm truly enjoying myself! =) I'm not sure why I'm different from other mothers, but I'm loving this stage of my pregnancy... Somehow I want to keep him inside... then again, I cannot wait to meet him!! I think I'm gonna miss him inside of me when he's out...

My Bump at 38 weeks

1 comment:

Emma and Vera's Mummy said...

just have another baby then u'll experience this feeling again... soreness in back is normal.. he's making his way down down down down. :)

and ur tummy seems to suddenly grew a lot this week!