Bao Bao

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bao Bao at 32 weeks!

Last couple of days, Bao bao hasn't been moving as often but once he starts moving, he's really strong... I would sometimes go "OUCH!" when he hits certain areas... Read from my "Pregnancy Bible" that babies develop a more specific sleeping routine during this period... I sure hope that's the case...  I was a little concern when he didn't move during the usual time... I notice that nowadays he prefers to kick and squirm around 6 to 7pm and 9 to 10pm... He doesn't kick me in the mornings anymore (I regarded as weird initially), which in actual fact is a good thing, cos I won't be awaken by his movements. Enjoy the good sleep while I still can~! =)

*He's kicking me right now while I'm blogging... (Listening songs on itunes, he either loves or hates music...)*

I finally found my ankles!! That's good news... Because while I was in Singapore my feet was SOOOO swollen they look like my Grandma's... hehe~ I suppose sufficient rest and water intake really does help...

Sometimes, when I go around walking or while standing, I will feel a sudden shortness of breath and feel like my whole body will collaspe any second. It's terrible... But then the feeling will go away after a few minutes or when I sit down... Not sure why~ I'll check with Doctor next time...

Also had a case of Braxton Hicks last night in the middle of my sleep... It's stronger than before. I just felt really tight around my tummy, no pain, just tightness... Happened twice last night... And the weirdest thing is that I dreamt about getting in labour and pushing too... oh well~

Surprisingly, although I have a very inward belly button, it has started to protrude out! Just a little bit and it feels like extra skin... And I thought that will never happen to the innie me~

My Baby Bump at 32 weeks

Experienced another pregnancy boo boo today... I was making Pork Porridge with Dried Scallop. I left it on the stove for about 30mins... Suddenly, I smell something burning then I realise that I've forgetten to check on the Over-boiling!! My Magic Pot's inner pot is ruined!!! Chow Tar Black Pot now~ We'll see if we can save it back from ruins~ Anyway, I told Tiki about it... this is what he said, "Wah lau, you really cannot cook!" Really pissed me off!! blah~! Luckily, he later clarified that I cannot cook during pregnancy cos I tend to be accident prone... ;)
I got to make another pot and dinner still taste great! Simple, nuitritious and delicious...

Chow Tar Black Pot 
with Remnants of Supposed Porridge

Successful Remake
Pork & Dried Scallop Porridge

 Dark Soy Sauce Chicken Wings :: Tomato Fried Egg

This Especially Handmade for Bao Bao
(I ordered from the internet)
Beansprout Pillow N Blanket with Pocket
Specially sew Beansprout Pillow for Baby Tyler ^-^
Taggies Blanket with Pocket
i design this Taggies Blanket with pocket coz Valerie like to kick off her blanket when sleeping..now i dont have to worry ^_^
Great for home & travel
** Most Important ** Taggies Blanket with Pocket PREVENT ACCIDENT - Babies like to play with their blanket & got cover over it sometimes

2 comments:

Emma and Vera's Mummy said...

wow. ur experiencing braxton hicks so early!

realley said...

I guess its that... Think most ppl experience much earlier than me... as early as 6weeks ;)